What is the Entity Framework?
• Entity Framework (EF) is an object-relational mapping (ORM) framework for the .NET Framework.
• It abstracts the relational (logical) schema of the data that is stored in a database and presents its conceptual schema to the application.
• Entity Framework (EFv1) was included with .NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1 released on 11 August 2008
• The second version of Entity Framework, named Entity Framework 4.0 (EFv4), was released as part of .NET 4.0 on 12 April 2010
• A third version of Entity Framework, version 4.1, was released on April 12, 2011
1.Basically the Entity Data Models that are built using the Entity Framework. It is going to be the centerpiece of communications with several technologies.
2.This enables developers to “model” the data for their application without changing the actual database
For more details of this topic, please read this article
Why use the Entity Framework?
When to use EF?
Some many time, while developing web based project, It will look proper on one browser,but it doesn’t look proper on other browser. I had faced this problem so many time.
Here is some free tools which will help to check the XHTML and CSS standards.
If we don’t follow this standard then it will not look proper on all browser.
To validate HTML and XHTML
To validate CSS
So many time, we will get requirement to send the random password to the users in asp.net project.
Here is the simple code to do this task
step1: Create one class in app_code file and write this method there
public static string GetRandomPassword(int length)
char chars = “$%#@!*abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz1234567890?;:ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ^&”.ToCharArray();
string password = string.Empty;
Random random = new Random();
for (int i = 0; i < length; i++)
int x = random.Next(1, chars.Length);
//For avoiding Repetation of Characters
password += chars.GetValue(x);
Step2: Call the method in asp.net page like this
public partial class _Default : System.Web.UI.Page
protected void Page_Load(object sender, EventArgs e)
Label1.Text = PasswordGeneration.GetRandomPassword(10).ToString();
So many time, we will get the alignment problem of div. Here is the complete css code for Div alignment.
<%@ Page Language="C#" AutoEventWireup="true" CodeFile="Div.aspx.cs" Inherits="CSS_Test_Div" %>
<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">
<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN"
<title>Aligning Multiple DIV's using CSS</title>
.divInner1, .divInner2, .divInner3
border: 1px solid;
<div class='divInner1'>First DIV</div>
<div class='divInner2'>Second DIV</div>
<div class='divInner3'>Third DIV</div>