Since a long time, I am working directly with end clients as independent consultant. My maximum clients will be startup product based companies owners.
Thier main intension will be deliver high quality product with in very less time and with in budget. I will suggest to use Blazor for web application development.
But they will ask so many questions before selecting the Blazor. These are the frequently asked questions on Blazor
what are the advantages of Blazor as compared to other Clients side frameworks?
2. Seamless Integration with .NET:
Since Blazor is built on top of .NET, It offers seamless integration with other .NET technologies, such as ASP.NET Core and Entity Framework Core. Developers can use the same language and tools across the entire stack, making it easier to develop and maintain complex applications.
3. Increased Security:
4. Familiar Development Experience:
Blazor Web Assembly offers a familiar development experience for .NET developers, making it easier for them to transition to building web applications. The syntax is similar to other .NET languages, and the development environment is similar to other Visual Studio tools.
5. Code Reusability:
Since Blazor Web Assembly is built on top of .NET, developers can reuse existing .NET libraries and components in their web applications. This can significantly reduce development time and improve code quality.
6. It is supported by all stream browsers like Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Opera, Safari along with the ability to run on old (non-Web Assembly) ones using asm.js
7. It will compile to static files, which can be deployed anywhere (AWS, Azure or GitHub) like an html page. which will save lots of deployment cost.
8. Blazor web assembly does also support PWA (Progressive web app)
9. It also supports offline behavior which means You can run the application without the internet.
Blazor Server VS Blazor Web Assembly
There are the following differences
|Feature||Blazor Server||Blazor WebAssembly|
|Offline Mode Support||Does Not support||Support|
|PWA application||Does Not support||Support|
|Initial Page Load||Fast||Slow|
|Static web Deployment||Does Not support||Support|
|Development time and cost||Less||Little bit more, since we need to create separate api layer|
|For Intranet application.||It is more suitable||Not suitable|
|For public facing large web portal||Not suitable||More Suitable|
Is Asp.net Core web Api 7.0 faster than NodeJS?
>> Yes, It is 11 time faster than NodeJS. As per as TechEmpower website benchmark result, .Net 7.0 is super-fast as compared to other competitor.
Is Blazor WebAssembly open source ?
Is Blazor Web Assembly production ready now?
>> Yes, it is very much stable and mature now. It is there in market, since from 2020.
Wasm code is also compiled ahead of time, which means that it can be optimized before it is executed, leading to faster performance.
Can I use my same razor component source code to Blazor Server, Blazor WebAssembly,Desktop App,Android and IOS Mobile Application?
Yes, Using Razor Class Library approach using Blazor MAUI hybrid App.
will the future of Blazor application like Silverlight ?
No, Blazor is not dependent on any plugin based on technologies. By default, all modern browsers are supporting wasm. So, Web development future will be on WASM based technologies.
are there any open-source free controls for Blazor application development ?
Yes, there are so many open-source controls.
- MudBlazor – a set of more than 30 components that includes buttons, grids, forms, inputs, and more.
- Syncfusion Blazor – a set of more than 65 components that includes data grids, charts, navigations, and more.
- Blazorise – a component library that provides a set of components for building responsive and mobile-friendly web applications.
- Ant Design Blazor – a set of more than 50 components that includes layouts, inputs, buttons, modals, and more.
- MatBlazor – a set of more than 60 Material Design components for Blazor.
- Radzen Blazor Components
1.Telerik UI for Blazor – a collection of more than 65 UI components that includes charts, grids, inputs, and more.
2. DevExpress Blazor Component:
After going through all above points, Blazor is very cool, modern and latest web development framework from Microsoft. It will save lots of time and development cost for any companies.